- On sale!
Natural Carnauba wax and for very high protection. For foors, stuccos, wood, furniture and pavements of clay, concreet, etc.
Natural Wax Carnauba 1L.
This natural wax is a mixture of natural bees and carnauba waxes, formulated with the addition of turpentine essence.
It is especially suitable for the final treatment of furniture, lime stucco, clay and mud. Also for beams, furniture, portals, etc.
It is also used for the treatment of soils with clay tiles, lime, cement or concrete, and is ideal for continuous floors of lime, cement, mud, concrete, etc. Its finish is glossy and waterproof and extremly resistant. Suitable for indoor and outdoor.
If a hardening of the wax is observed,
Mix well before use to soften it.
• Apply a light layer of wax on the surface
using a soft cloth.
• Wait a few minutes and review with a cloth
of wool to obtain a bright effect.
• Avoid overdrying before applying the
• Always polish with a clean cloth.
• The product can be applied on rough wood
or on varnishes or nitro or rubberized bottoms
This paste wax has no
toxicity problems, linked exclusively to
the presence of turpentine essence, for what
which is advised to work in airy environment.
• Wax is flammable from 55ºC.
• Store at room temperature.
No customer reviews for the moment.